These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms & Conditions") govern 'Players' use of the Website and the services OTOS Wealth System (owned by the Global Equity Analytics and Research Service LLC) offered thereon. OTOS reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions including any of the Game Rules (defined below) at any time and without prior notice. While OTOS will notify all 'players' in advance of any changes to these Terms & Conditions, it is the responsibility of the players to regularly check for any such changes.
Players continued use of the Website confirms their full acceptance of these Terms & Conditions:
1. OTOS's relationship with you, the acting 'player', is governed by these Terms & Conditions and by the Laws of New York. The New York courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in resolving any dispute arising from player's use of the Website.
21. During the registration process, you, the acting 'player', must choose a password which must contain upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers with a minimum length of six characters. You, the acting 'player', may change players password at any time and must keep players login ID and password secret at all times. OTOS advise you, the 'player', not to write down players login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used.
GAME PLAY RULES
Please note that this is a virtual game, there is no connection between the game, the Company or the website with the any actual athletes or teams. Participating players are eligible to receive compensation annually on membership renewal from all players who designate their passive or active strategy as “followed” . Players whose passive or active memberships expire, forfeit their in-game ownership of their passive or active strategy which reverts to OTOS and GEARS LLC
The information contained in all OTOS Reports and Metrics is drawn from sources believed to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness of the information is not guaranteed, nor in providing it does Global Equity Analytics & Research Service assume any responsibility or liability. These reports and metrics are not to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. The inventories of Global Equity Analytics & Research Service, L.L.C. and the holdings of its respective members and officers and companies with which they are associated, may from time to time include the securities mentioned in these reports and metrics
1. OTOS and its logo are registered trademarks of Global Equity Analytics and Research LLC. Any unauthorized use of the brand and/or the logo of OTOS or GEARS LLC could lead to legal prosecution by GEARS LLC.
2. All of the contents found on the website pages of OTOS as well as its URLs are owned by GEARS LLC. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of this URL address or of the contents of the GEARS LLC website could lead to legal prosecution.
2. GEARS LLC are not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, and saturation of the telecommunication networks, natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction, to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
3. OTOS and GEARS LLC are not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its Services, via Internet or by phone.
5. You, the acting 'Player', acknowledges and agrees that OTOS do not warrant that the software or content on the Website shall be error-free or will operate without interruption. You, the acting 'Player', must notify us immediately if you, the acting 'Player', become aware that the software or content contains any error or is incomplete.
6. You, the acting 'Player', expressly acknowledge and agree that OTOS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses
(i) resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, the Website,
(ii) any loss or corruption of data,
(iii) communication or line failures,
(iv) misuse of the site by any person or
(v) any error or omission in the content on the websites.
8. These Terms & Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between you, the acting 'Player', and the Company, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement communicated by the Company.
9. OTOS does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to you, the acting 'player', or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the websites or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
10. You, the acting 'Player', agree to indemnify and hold the Company not responsible from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party in connection with or arising out of players use of the Website, players violation of any terms of this site, players violation of applicable laws, or players violation of any rights of another person or entity.
11. You, the acting 'Player', expressly acknowledge and agree that OTOS shall not be liable for the content or the of any information or services offered by third parties or affiliates advertising, marketing, or otherwise posting content through the Website (whether directly or via hot links to or from other sites or resources) nor do OTOS endorse the content of such advertisements or information and make no warranties with respect to such content. In particular, OTOS shall have no liability in respect of material to the Website which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and the provision by us of a link to another website does not constitute any authorization to access materials held at that location.
2. OTOS will only process players personal data for the purposes for which it collected it, namely to provide you, the acting 'Player', with an online visual service.
3. Where information is to be passed on to third parties for marketing, research or similar purposes such information shall be transferred only by the Player's prior approval on an opt-in basis.
5. Other than a necessary to provide you, the acting 'player', the services though the Website, OTOS do not normally share players data with any other parties outside the group, however, at times OTOS may be required by law or legal process to disclose players personal information.